Landeshauptstadt Dresden - striezelmarkt.dresden.dehttps://striezelmarkt.dresden.de/en/sonstiges/privacy-policy.php 26.11.2019 10:32:06 Uhr 12.07.2020 08:13:07 Uhr
The City of Dresden offers a teleservice with its website striezelmarkt.dresden.de. This portal is thus subject to the provisions of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). Furthermore, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU-DSGVO) applies.
Automatic data acquisition
The use of this website is basically possible without disclosure of personal data. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, i.e. above all data which are associated with the name or from the context of which a direct reference can be established.
When accessing the portal, the following data is stored for the purpose of security checks:
- IP address of the using host
- Date and time of the request
- Client software of the requesting computer, i.e. usually browser type and desired access method/function
- Transmitted input values (e.g.: search terms)
- Access status of the Web server (e.g.: file transferred, file not found, command not executed) and the name of the requested file.
The data collected shall be deleted after a security check has been carried out and within ten days at the latest.
For statistical purposes, we use an installation of the analysis software Matomo (formerly Piwik), which is operated entirely within the computer centre of the Dresden state capital's own IT services operation. Complete IP addresses are not processed and only stored in a shortened form.
The collection and storage of data by Matomo may be revoked at any time with effect for the future:
Your visit to our site is not recorded.
The processing of personal data takes place with your consent. According to art. 13 para. 2 EU-DSGVO you will be informed about the following rights:
- You cannot be forced or urged to maintain your consent.
- You can revoke your consent at any time. After revocation your data will be deleted.
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis the City of Dresden or the competent authority: according to Art. 15 EU-DSGVO a right to information, according to Art. 16 EU-GSDVO the right to correct incorrect data, according to Art. 17 EU-DSGVO the right to deletion or to be forgotten, according to Art. 18 EU-DSGVO the right to limit the processing.
- They have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with the data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 EU-DSGVO.
Encrypted data transfer
The entire Website can be called up optionally SSL-encrypted (https://striezelmarkt.dresden.de). Encrypted data transmission excludes the possibility of third parties gaining knowledge of it.
The employees of the City of Dresden entrusted with the processing of personal data and the employees of the institutions commissioned by the City of Dresden are obliged to maintain data secrecy and confidentiality in accordance with Art. 29 and Art. 32 para. 4 EU-DSGVO. Contractual measures have been taken to ensure that the data protection regulations are also observed by external parties.
Online use of Adobe fonts
The City of Dresden assumes no responsibility for the content of other Internet sites that can be reached via links from the administration portal. The links are only checked and evaluated cursorily when they are integrated. A continuous examination of the content is neither intended nor possible.
When surfing on the pages of www.dresden.de, no data is transmitted to the linked social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) by default. This means that no user tracking is carried out by third parties. Contact to a social network is only established when an active click is made on one of the part buttons of the social networks (see screenshot). The selected social network is opened in a new window/tab and only the following data is transmitted:
- address of the current page on striezelmarkt.dresden.de
- Title of the page
The social network uses the URL to independently determine further content of the page. User data is not transmitted. The identification of the user account takes place in the sovereignty of the social network and is not part of striezelmarkt.dresden.de.
Your message to us will not be automatically encrypted. Without encryption the knowledge by third parties is not excluded.
If you wish an answer, we assume that you agree with an answer by a likewise unencrypted E-Mail, if our answer does not require encryption even after its Content.
If you would like general information on data protection at the city administration, you can contact the data protection officer. Further information and contact details can be found here: